4.16.2012

Skittles From Heaven






A George Zimmerman - Anders Breivik GOP Dream Ticket?

 Just checking in again folks. Due to some health problems I have been unable to write for extended periods as of late. Nothing too serious, just getting old and it sucks, a few more decades and I'll be ready for those nice new right-wing social darwinist soylent red, white and blue factories. Anyway, I am formally getting the fuck off of Blogger and will be migrating my work over to Wordpress, stay tuned for details.

Also, as my creaky joints and screaming arthritis continue to lay me low I will be likely using more social media, probably Facebook to send out words of wisdom and scorn as the empire continues to rot. Not that I like Facebook but it's a tool of the times and so why not use it? I will be incorporating it into the blog soon.

Much to talk about, the latest Republican faux populist scandal about the alleged war on grizzly moms by that demonic Kenyan Muslim Commie in the WHITE House, the Secret Service literally get caught with their dicks out in Columbia and now Bill Cosby is coming out and suggesting that the Trayvon Martin saga is much more about the growing gun problem than race? Holy fuck, now THAT has some serious potential to get the scumbaggers up in arms, the blue helmets, Obama and a militant Negro army are coming to emasculate them by taking away their blue steel penis extensions.

Anyway, as Bob Dole used to say...

Whatever...

Just my two cents over the mornin' cup o' joe

EE


No comments: